Stop stem cell research? *spoilers and speculation*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Csihar

Re: Stop stem cell research? *spoilers and speculation*

Post by Csihar »

Anonymous22 wrote:Kamifish wanted to put something on there because it looked plain.
I wanted "Mike Huckabee For President" but it didn't fit.
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
That's too bad. I heart Huckabee.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

neumanproductions wrote:Misha's disability.
The difference is that Misha's disability is something that we'll actually hear about later in the game.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

G3n0c1de wrote:
The difference is that Misha's disability is something that we'll actually hear about later in the game.
Are you sure about that? The devs might have decided to take this secret to their graves...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:
Are you sure about that? The devs might have decided to take this secret to their graves...
If they keep that secret, there're gonna be graves. It'll be fun to make them dig them.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Are you sure about that? The devs might have decided to take this secret to their graves...
My rage would be equal to the swiftness of a coursing river, the force of a great typhoon, and the strength of a raging fire should this occur. For her disability is truly mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

PureLionHeart wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:Are you sure about that? The devs might have decided to take this secret to their graves...
My rage would be equal to the swiftness of a coursing river, the force of a great typhoon, and the strength of a raging fire should this occur. For her disability is truly mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Oh, now with those lines I might need to change the topic of a parody song I was doing to that music.
Back on topic: I think the stem cell panties will make a reaccuring appearence in the full version. Or better yet, different ones for different scenes. Now that would be a running joke that would make me want to go down the Shizune path.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
archon536

Post by archon536 »

LOL, I like Neuman's idea. Maybe one random one of them will say something crazy just to mess with the players, like "My face is up there, perverts!" With a big arrow pointing up. Or perhaps a "This is where babies come from." XD
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune
Devon

Post by Devon »

Misha has Tourette's Syndrome. It's so fucking obvious that her laughing and inability to control vocal volume are her ticks.

Back on the subject, ITT: we come up with witty sayings and epic quotes for Shizune's panties.

"One sperm is a tragedy. One million...is going to get you some serious alimony."
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

This is actually taken from a regular joke made from the way the scout motto "Be prepared" is translated in Finland.

Thus, panties with the text: "Always Ready"
Yes, that's how it's translated into Finnish. Nope, that doesn't read on scout panties (although they do sell those). What reads on them is actually "Scouting [as in the hobby] on your skin."
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

AapoAlas wrote:This is actually taken from a regular joke made from the way the scout motto "Be prepared" is translated in Finland.

Thus, panties with the text: "Always Ready"
Yes, that's how it's translated into Finnish. Nope, that doesn't read on scout panties (although they do sell those). What reads on them is actually "Scouting [as in the hobby] on your skin."
As an Eagle scout I am... disturbed. What are they getting up to in Finland? Scout... panties? Please tell me this is the Finnish Girl Scouts.
Rin takes an unexpected lead in the updated polls.
Surprised? a little
Is this unexpected? Have you met Rin:)?
Expect the unexpected. lol
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

As far as I know, .... yes.

Not sure though. Only thing I know for sure is that the Finnish Scouts do sell underwear with the text "Partio iholla" ("Scouting on your skin") on them.
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.
Wraith_Magus

Post by Wraith_Magus »

kapparomeo wrote:As religious myself, and one who goes for life beginning at conception, I can say that I have no problem with adult stem cells but do oppose the use of embryonic cells. Really it's only the use of embryos that's controversial and if it ever comes up in the game that would be what it would focus on.
REEEEAAAAALLY tempted to go into a deontological vs. consequentialist ethical debate about the morality of opposing a course of action that can potentially save millions of lives, even accepting the assumption that a fertilized egg is an equivalent human life, but I'm somehow doubting that remains within the bounds of what this website will allow.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Wraith_Magus wrote:REEEEAAAAALLY tempted to go into a deontological vs. consequentialist ethical debate about the morality of opposing a course of action that can potentially save millions of lives, even accepting the assumption that a fertilized egg is an equivalent human life, but I'm somehow doubting that remains within the bounds of what this website will allow.
Don't. Just don't. I don't want to throw in what I hear and talk about a lot at the University already (And it's all about ethics, not the cells, although they do occur in bio-ethic conversations, naturally.)
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Locking this because this is edging towards territory that would probably be best avoided.

In summary, the panties are 100% a joke. The End.