KS lookalikes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Potato

Re: KS lookalikes

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:Oh my god, you've just ruined The Incredibles for me... :lol:
Really? I think it's better now, Hanako + Violet = super cute.
Wait...

If Hanako is Violet after being horribly burned by the devil baby, is KS a sequel to The Incredibles?

...My god...They snuck out the sequel everyone wanted right under their noses...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:Oh my god, you've just ruined The Incredibles for me... :lol:
Really? I think it's better now, Hanako + Violet = super cute.
Wait...

If Hanako is Violet after being horribly burned by the devil baby, is KS a sequel to The Incredibles?

...My god...They snuck out the sequel everyone wanted right under their noses...
And the upcoming sequel is actually KS2 as a Pixar film.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote: Wait...

I would watch the fuck out of that.
Never seen PTSD or severe social anxiety in a Pixar film before, it could be quite interesting :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Munchenhausen wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote: Wait...

I would watch the fuck out of that.
Never seen PTSD or severe social anxiety in a Pixar film before, it could be quite interesting :P
I'm placing a bet for $500 that Kenji will be the surprise guest villain.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
brythain

Post by brythain »

ParagonTerminus wrote:I'm placing a bet for $500 that Kenji will be the surprise guest villain.
Ah!!! You're another one of those damned feminist conspirators! Making me out to be the villain when all I'm trying to do is warn the world of the Disney Princesses' Agenda for World Domination! Argh!!!
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

brythain wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:I'm placing a bet for $500 that Kenji will be the surprise guest villain.
Ah!!! You're another one of those damned feminist conspirators! Making me out to be the villain when all I'm trying to do is warn the world of the Disney Princesses' Agenda for World Domination! Argh!!!
Placing $1200 bet that Princess Leia will now be a disney princess.

AKA the princess of badass.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Atario

Post by Atario »

ParagonTerminus wrote:Placing $1200 bet that Princess Leia will now be a disney princess.

AKA the princess of badass.
Interesting. Come to that, so could Amidala.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Msone02t.png
Msone02t.png (421.38 KiB) Viewed 4942 times
Okay, so the hair is flipped, but otherwise...
Not Dead Yet
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Oddball wrote:Msone02t.png

Okay, so the hair is flipped, but otherwise...
Who's that?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Was watching Aldnoah.Zero, when I noticed this in the opening titles (either they didn't have them in Ep.1, or I just didn't watch them). Obviously there's arms, but...
Rin lookalike.png
Rin lookalike.png (231.84 KiB) Viewed 4883 times
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

emmjay

Post by emmjay »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Was watching Aldnoah.Zero, when I noticed this in the opening titles (either they didn't have them in Ep.1, or I just didn't watch them). Obviously there's arms, but...

Rin lookalike.png
Yeah, even seems to have that "falling asleep wherever" thing that Rin sometimes demonstrates.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

Give her some glasses, that she uses sometimes and BAM Shizune style. She is also the Student Council President and is the Queen of Get-Shit-Done there too.
It's Medaka from Medaka's Box.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

LordMarluxia wrote:Give her some glasses, that she uses sometimes and BAM Shizune style. She is also the Student Council President and is the Queen of Get-Shit-Done there too.
It's Medaka from Medaka's Box.
Personally, Medaka looks more like what'd happen if you combined Shizune, Hideaki (ahoge) and Akira (eye colour) :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

emmjay wrote:So, Hanako's already Two-Face (obvious reasons), Batman (parents are dead), and Violet Parr (for reasons I've already mentioned), and now she's Psylocke too? How many more superheroes and supervillains can we fit into this girl? (Come to think of it, Doctor Doom is said to be horribly scarred under that mask...)
If the fire was an attempt to murder the Ikezawas, then Harry Potter, too. (Her mother died protecting her from the fire, and she got a scar as a result. Although for it to be complete, the arsonist would have had to have been nearly fatally injured by her mother protecting her, somehow.)

Although, an anxiety disorder versus some dementors... yeah, she's not firing a Patronus off. (Unless, of course, her rage mode can be unlocked somehow.)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

bhtooefr wrote:
emmjay wrote:So, Hanako's already Two-Face (obvious reasons), Batman (parents are dead), and Violet Parr (for reasons I've already mentioned), and now she's Psylocke too? How many more superheroes and supervillains can we fit into this girl? (Come to think of it, Doctor Doom is said to be horribly scarred under that mask...)
If the fire was an attempt to murder the Ikezawas, then Harry Potter, too. (Her mother died protecting her from the fire, and she got a scar as a result. Although for it to be complete, the arsonist would have had to have been nearly fatally injured by her mother protecting her, somehow.)

Although, an anxiety disorder versus some dementors... yeah, she's not firing a Patronus off. (Unless, of course, her rage mode can be unlocked somehow.)
Hanako Potter, marrying the lovely Hisao Weasly, beating up Dementors and other kinds of magical shit.
Except she couldn't play Quidditch, too many people watching her.

"M-may I g-g-g-grab you Ms. G-golden snitch?"
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."