Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snow_Storm

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Snow_Storm »

mprasil wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:So...how would you people feel if I would to write a string quartet and (maybe) piano arrangement of Painful History and the main theme in the next few weeks or so?
Sounds cool, but there already are piano arrangements for both?
I meant like two violins, a viola, cello and piano, which is actually not a quartet (unless you count the strings)

I have some examples of two quartet/chamber music arrangement from an anime and mainstream music I did.

mprasil

Post by mprasil »

Snow_Storm wrote:I meant like two violins, a viola, cello and piano, which is actually not a quartet (unless you count the strings)

I have some examples of two quartet/chamber music arrangement from an anime and mainstream music I did.

Oh I see, yeah sure, go for it!
-My real name is actually Misha.
Ragewings42

Post by Ragewings42 »

Wow... Coming into this conversation so late....... I'm going to spend quite a while reading all of these posts so I don't sound like a complete idiot. -_-'
mahou

Post by mahou »

Hehe, I spent quite some time doing just that yesterday.
I ended up downloading all the piano sheets I found here, went to the university and printed them.
I'm not very good at playing the piano, but with some practice I think I'll be able to play most of these songs.

Thank you all for all the great arrangements, and especially Nicol (and the other artists) for making such an awesome soundtrack.
FstrthnU

Post by FstrthnU »

I have to say, the dotted 8th notes in Wiosna are really killing me in terms of counting and pairing with my left hand (in addition to that group of 32nd notes near the beginning). Fun to play and hear it come alive, but it's not exactly easy
mprasil

Post by mprasil »

FstrthnU wrote:I have to say, the dotted 8th notes in Wiosna are really killing me in terms of counting and pairing with my left hand (in addition to that group of 32nd notes near the beginning). Fun to play and hear it come alive, but it's not exactly easy
Wiosna's not really hard, it's actually fairly simple and straightforward. Maybe the key signature is a little difficult, but even then, it's quite comfortable on the hands. As for the dotted eighth notes, just remember that the first is played in accordance with the left hand, and the second is played in between the second and third eighths in the left hand.
joe_paradise

Post by joe_paradise »

Recorded Wiosna and Nocturne, Nocturne is the version that Nicol uploaded so it's different from the version in game, it's pretty cool

- Nocturne
Katawa Shoujo Soundtrack on Piano (in progress) - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33FDE833D68CB9E5
Resign102

Post by Resign102 »

-
Last edited by Resign102 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
johiyo

Post by johiyo »

TehIshter wrote:I'm not sure if Hanako's Act 2 Animation music is transcribed yet, but here's my version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ul2xlg88kq3w5kb

It's a bit more difficult than your usual OST music, but it's rewarding when practiced~ Also, I'm not sure how the composer intended the fingering and hand placement to be, so I tried to match the arrangement of the original the best I can (I actually thought it was unplayable at first...).
Resign102: Here.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:...a fellow named Overcoat from OCRemix wrote the track Ah Eh I Oh You
If you want to hear the original 2006 version of Ah Eh I Oh You, Overcoat just posted it:
mprasil

Post by mprasil »

Just a little bit of info, I officially got started on Three Stars! Sorry for the delay, but I'm on it now!
joe_paradise

Post by joe_paradise »

Awesome! I'd hate for us to have all of them besides Shizune's, even if she can't hear it anyway. And you did 4/5 of them, damn that's some hard work.
Katawa Shoujo Soundtrack on Piano (in progress) - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33FDE833D68CB9E5
LeatherCouch

Post by LeatherCouch »

I just uploaded a cover for Wiosna.

Enjoy...
guest2

Post by guest2 »

mprasil wrote:Just a little bit of info, I officially got started on Three Stars! Sorry for the delay, but I'm on it now!
As one of seemingly only two people that has been requesting this song, I approve of this, lol.

I kind of wonder if it's because not a lot of people like Shizune that they don't really like the song? It's not like Shizune is even my favorite character, but Three Stars is my favorite soundtrack piece.
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
mprasil

Post by mprasil »

Three Stars is here!! YEAH!

PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/?fmbh6dma6c3rj8b

MIDI: http://www.mediafire.com/?h3521xyce333nf7

The last measure is all squished and stuff, I can't edit it for some reason. Eh, you guys must have listened to it so many times that you already know how to end it :P

Enjoy!