Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

mprasil

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by mprasil »

Alright I finished the 2x400m Relay sheets. It wasn't fun to transcribe, nor does it look fun to learn, but once you've got it, it seems like hella fun!! :)

PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/?lsmyny4ythdon2x

MIDI: http://www.mediafire.com/?2gni4mf5u74f1vt

Eventually I'll get to Three Stars.
-My real name is actually Misha.
YoYoMa

Post by YoYoMa »

mprasil wrote:LMAO that's badass. I'd transcribe it, but it'd be for the piano. Although the right hand would probably still be the same as the accordion part, I don't think you'd be able to play the left hand along with it on an accordion. Just FYI.
That would work, thanks in advance.
joe_paradise

Post by joe_paradise »

Dang, just realized I forgot some grace notes in cold iron, deleted the vid and will fix the sheets and re-record tomorrow. 2x400 looks pretty cool
Katawa Shoujo Soundtrack on Piano (in progress) - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33FDE833D68CB9E5
mprasil

Post by mprasil »

joe_paradise wrote:Dang, just realized I forgot some grace notes in cold iron, deleted the vid and will fix the sheets and re-record tomorrow. 2x400 looks pretty cool
Haha what a perfectionist! I love it! :D
joe_paradise

Post by joe_paradise »

Haha I certainly made mistakes on some other songs, but forgetting some notes that are kinda important just doesn't sit well with me.

Fix'd -

http://www.mediafire.com/?ei4nna840kghidi

2x400m Relay -
Katawa Shoujo Soundtrack on Piano (in progress) - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL33FDE833D68CB9E5
KSmaniac

Post by KSmaniac »

Hey guys can I have a request?

What about virtual piano keyboard sheet?
i.e:

Happy birthday to you

ssdsgf
ssdshg
ssjhgfdhhfsds
Check out this site ( If you want to play piano online )

EDIT : I just want to play the title's background music...

and also the "Daylight" OST... :D .. Please?
mprasil

Post by mprasil »

KSmaniac wrote:Hey guys can I have a request?

Why don't you download the MIDI's and play them in synthesia? That's basically a virtual piano keyboard?
Orange

Post by Orange »

KSmaniac wrote:Hey guys can I have a request?

i.e:

Happy birthday to you

ssdsgf
ssdshg
ssjhgfdhhfsds
Check out this site ( If you want to play piano online )

EDIT : I just want to play the title's background music...

and also the "Daylight" OST... :D .. Please?
If my memory serves me well, one cannot play both a black key and a white key simultaneous on VirtualPiano. This renders many, many songs impossible to play, including Wiosna in its current key. You can always transpose some pieces, but seeing as the beginning of Wiosna is seemingly in F# minor and utilizing the leading tone, it would be very unlikely to find a key able to make it playable on VP.
guest2

Post by guest2 »

Orange wrote:If my memory serves me well, ...
I can't not think of Iron Chef when I see this phrase
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
Chronopolize

Post by Chronopolize »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:
vureservoir wrote:I love all of the songs in Katawa Shoujo, but I'm particularly interested in Nocturne =O
I'm curious as to the roots or inspiration for the song; it shares a similar chord progression and even the melody of O Canada! (Canada's national anthem). I'd be ecstatic if it truly was linked in some part to O Canada, but I'd love the song just as much regardless.
Yeah, I am Canadian. This section of Nocturne is O'Canada; it's just a jazz version of the lines O'Canada / Our home and native land / True patriot love / In all thy son's command.
Holy mind blown.
KSmaniac

Post by KSmaniac »

Orange wrote:
If my memory serves me well, one cannot play both a black key and a white key simultaneous on VirtualPiano. This renders many, many songs impossible to play, including Wiosna in its current key. You can always transpose some pieces, but seeing as the beginning of Wiosna is seemingly in F# minor and utilizing the leading tone, it would be very unlikely to find a key able to make it playable on VP.

Yea, that's make sense.., but can we just try it? There are Virtual pianos around the net that has customization for changing keys..

Well,.. I'm well skilled in handling keyboard? Isn't that enough?
Orange

Post by Orange »

KSmaniac wrote:
Orange wrote:

Yea, that's make sense.., but can we just try it? There are Virtual pianos around the net that has customization for changing keys..

Well,.. I'm well skilled in handling keyboard? Isn't that enough?
Well, if it's possible to change it so that you can play black keys without using shift, then yeah, you might be able to play the songs you want. You'd have to find out how to do that though and also tell whomever you want to write the sheet music what keys are now which notes.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

So...how would you people feel if I would to write a string quartet and (maybe) piano arrangement of Painful History and the main theme in the next few weeks or so?
newnar

Post by newnar »

Snow_Storm wrote:So...how would you people feel if I would to write a string quartet and (maybe) piano arrangement of Painful History and the main theme in the next few weeks or so?

I would feel goddamn happy to be goddamn sad.
mprasil

Post by mprasil »

Snow_Storm wrote:So...how would you people feel if I would to write a string quartet and (maybe) piano arrangement of Painful History and the main theme in the next few weeks or so?
Sounds cool, but there already are piano arrangements for both?