Misha's disabillity?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Akira

Re: Misha's disabillity?

Post by Akira »

I think it can be different from person to person.

Anyways, like I said, just a thought. I could be totally wrong :)
PCJedi

Post by PCJedi »

I think all of these suggestions sound quite well reasoned out. It does sound like it could be some manifestation of Asperger's, which is known to display different symptoms depending on the person. So just because I have it and am not as outgoing as Micchan is doesn't deny the possibility. However, I believe the devs said Yamaku was a school specifically for people with Physical disabilities, such as Shizune's deafness, Rin's lack of arms, Hisao's heart problem, etc. So in that case, wouldn't they decline admittance for her if it were just a psychological disorder she was suffering from, such as Aspergers or compulsive loudness? In which case, the original suggestion of her being partially deaf seems like the most likely possibility.
Love is Blind. God is Love. Lilly is Blind.

Then, is Lilly God?
SABAN

Post by SABAN »

She's actually male, "her" boobs are just lumps of acute tumors.
"She" goes to school as a female student to hide this fact.

WHAT A TWEEST
Fidelas

Post by Fidelas »

I vote cancer.

Her hair drills are tumors.
Emi Footjob -> The Problem Really Is In Your Pants
toast

Post by toast »

No, it's AIDS. She has the hair drills because when she went to the wig shop it was all out of normal hairstyles.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Nachoman

Post by Nachoman »

Couldn't she just have a condition resulting on progressive deafness? That could very well explain why she is so loud, knows hand signs and once or twice asks Hisao to speak louder.
Bara

Post by Bara »

I'm not so much interested in what the disability of Misha is as to wether is is a terminal condition. It would be a convienient way to get Hisao and Shizune together. I'm sure they could write up one hell of a storyline from that; worthy of at least 3 or 4 boxes of tissues.

Ok, thats it Misha must die. :twisted:

Heh, I'm sure they can write something way better than my hack plot twist. They supprised me through most of Act 1 and I'm sure will continue with the finished product.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
rincewind

Post by rincewind »

Ok, thats it Misha must die. :twisted:
¡Nooooo! ¡Mishaaaaaaaaaaaa! :cry:

By the way, maybe Misha has some kind of congenital disease, like Kana Todo from Kana Imouto. And now that I think about it, Kana would qualify to enter in Yamaku?
Self claimed Misha Fan
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

in all honestly i'd say partial deafness, but that would be too obvious
Bara

Post by Bara »

No, no! I've decided Misha must go! Exit; stage left Misha. :twisted:

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
rincewind

Post by rincewind »

Nooooooooooo!!! Mishaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

* Goes to a corner, sobbing. :cry:
Self claimed Misha Fan
Bara

Post by Bara »

rincewind wrote:Nooooooooooo!!! Mishaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

* Goes to a corner, sobbing. :cry:
There, there; it will be ok. If it is any consolation my predictions are always 100% wrong. :D

So this must mean that Misha gets her own full path with a SuperHappyEnding with Hisao that includes a H-scene with Shizune wearing a ball gag (hold it, thats redundant... ok she is wearing thick woolen mittens.) :twisted:

DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

...she's the only one who isn't in RAITA's original character sheet, isn't she. Curiouser and curiouser.
Bara

Post by Bara »

DuaneMoody wrote:...she's the only one who isn't in RAITA's original character sheet, isn't she. Curiouser and curiouser.
Please don't take anything I say seriously. Hell, I don't even listen to myself half the time. :wink:

Kryptik

Post by Kryptik »

PCJedi wrote:I think all of these suggestions sound quite well reasoned out. It does sound like it could be some manifestation of Asperger's, which is known to display different symptoms depending on the person. So just because I have it and am not as outgoing as Micchan is doesn't deny the possibility. However, I believe the devs said Yamaku was a school specifically for people with Physical disabilities, such as Shizune's deafness, Rin's lack of arms, Hisao's heart problem, etc. So in that case, wouldn't they decline admittance for her if it were just a psychological disorder she was suffering from, such as Aspergers or compulsive loudness? In which case, the original suggestion of her being partially deaf seems like the most likely possibility.
Hrm? They did say that? Hrm...well, that changes my ideas on why Hanako might be still there, considering her issue seemed less physical complications from her burns and scars as it was the mental trauma resulting. I suppose though she could have had to go due to physical therapy before, and then just ended up staying for the rest of school?