Real-life Korean Shizune

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

sault

Real-life Korean Shizune

Post by sault »

I've never really known anybody who needed to use sign language to communicate, so it took me a while to notice the subtle nuances that went into a lot of the scenes with Shizune. Anyway, seeing someone in real life signing, you can see how they need to be forceful and energetic just to get their thoughts across. And since all the verbal inflection that a hearing person would use isn't possible, it seems like someone signing would concentrate those inflections and added meanings into their hand gestures. Just goes to show how the Dev Team did their homework. Without further ado, the lady in this video reminded me a lot of Shizune, right down to the blue hair!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Euof4PnjDk
brythain

Re: Real-life Korean Shizune

Post by brythain »

Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
shucks

Re: Real-life Korean Shizune

Post by shucks »

hey, that's...that's beautiful. admittedly i haven't finished shizune's route, but this video makes me want to learn ASL