Timeline

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

toast

Timeline

Post by toast »

So we've had a discussion on IRC about his a couple times, and we couldn't come to a conclusion so i figured i would post it here. So what is exactly is the timeline of KS?
Hisao has his first heart attack somewhere in November-February. Then he spends four months in the hospital. Somebody mentioned that Japan has a very short summer break, something like 2 weeks, and that graduation is in march. Hisao is a senior this year, so what does that mean? Did he skip his junior year graduation, or did he skip part of senior year? And if it's the relative beginning of the school year, then when is the overall story going to end? I think the original sheet character sheet said something like 1 month or 3 months ingame, but i guess this could have been changed. I was just thinking that graduation would be the most logical end to a story, but going through every single day of three months would be extremely slow.

EDIT: Yeah, it's three months.
<!Aura-> I did a line of powdered fig dust mixed with high grade blow from the ass of a supermodel wearing a Misha kigurumi at the party yesterday

<buckingham> it is not my fault you all have awful fucking taste

[17:42:51] <!Delta_Kurshiva> no fun allowed
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Timeline

Post by Aura »

Hisao's heart attack was in January (we never specified the date since it's irrelevant). His first day at Yamaku is Monday, 4th of June. This means he has missed the first month or so of his senior year plus the final months of his junior year. As for the paths, the stories end at different points. Some are considerably shorter in the game timeline than others.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

Post by Guest »

Necroposting like you wouldn't freaking believe, here, but I didn't feel like making a new topic since it's such a simple question anyway.

Assuming you're sticking to the three-months-or-so timeframe, and that I remember my Japanese calendar correctly, will the last month of play time be spent on the summer break? And do we actually get to see Tanabata? (By which I, naturally, mean: casual clothing / yukatas / non-school settings y/n?)
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Guest wrote:Assuming
anyway, the summer vacation is ~the month of August.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents

Post by Guest »

I'm going to take that as a yes, even at the risk of setting myself up for disappointment.